If you want to create an email form, you can find lots of HTML code samples online. But, to process the form submissions, you usually need a back-end script, such as PHP. Setting up and maintaining such a script can be difficult.
Fortunately, there’s a solution called Ratufa. Ratufa.io is a form back-end service that allows you to connect your HTML form to a back-end without needing any PHP code.
You just need to copy one line of code from Ratufa.io and paste it into your HTML page.
Here’s what to do:
- Go to Ratufa.io and click the “connect my form” button to get a line of code.
- Add the code to your form page and test it by submitting the form.
- Your form submission data will be available at Ratufa.io, and you can even set up email notifications or auto-responses.
With Ratufa, you don’t need to worry about configuring PHP email or SMTP.
See a quick demo here:
- How to add a full-feature contact form to your website without PHP
- How to create a file upload form without PHP
- How to create a working jquery email form without PHP
- How to add a form action button to your HTML form
- Fixing the auto-focus
- Creating a Captcha HTML Form Without PHP - A Hassle-Free Solution
- How to send HTML form data to an email address without PHP