A popup contact form has many benefits. You can add a button/link in every page that pops up the contact form in a modal popup. That makes the contact form easily accessible from any part of the website.
Your web site visitors do not have to 'hunt' for the 'contact us' page.
Also see captcha forms from ReusableForms.com
# Download the popup contact form code
You can download the contact form that best fits your needs and then customize as required.
# Features of the popup contact form
- Easy to customize
- Standards compliant (100% XHTML 1.0 strict validated, uses CSS)
- Secured against spam bots and attacks
- Ajax submission.
- Hosted on your own web server
# Installing the contact form on your web site
- Unzip the downloaded contact form code.
- Edit contactform.php and edit the email address to your email address
$formproc->AddRecipient('email@example.com');//<<---Put your email address here
- Upload the folder contents to your website (to a sub-folder say, /contact)
- See the page a-page.php for an example of integrating a button/link to the popup contact form.
- Include the file popup-contactform.php at the beginning of your php file
- link to the style file popup-contact.css in the
<head>section of your page
- PHP include contactform-code.php at the end of your php file (it should come in between
- To Open the Popup form on clicking a link, use the code below:
# Customizing the form
To change the style of the form, edit popup-contact.css.
You can add any type of additional fields to the form. The fields will automatically appear in the form submission emails.
Additional server side validations can be added in the file 'include/fgcontactform.php' Validate() function.